Altruvita Xanthohumol+ with 200mg Hop Extract, 60 Capsules
- Supporting cells against harmful free radicals
- Protects cells from stress-induced oxidation*
- Helps to bring better sleep*
- Caffeine-free, preservative-free and does not contain gelatine
- Approved by The Vegetarian Society & Vegan Friendly. Made in UK
Climate Pledge Friendly
82% Recommendation out of 39 interviewed costumers
Stress due to work-related pressure not only reduces performance and health but also the quality of life of the individual. fit@work® Stressbiotic was developed to support inner balance and contribute to relaxation.
fit@work® Stressbiotic is based on the brand raw material ProbiostressTM – a targeted combination of lacto- and bifidobacteria with saffron extract – and is supplemented by the vitamins B2 and C. As a new special preparation in the fit@work series, fit@work® Stressbiotic supports relaxation and mental balance.
BioCare Magnesium Phospholipid Complex
Customer reviews (click to view)
Reviews for BioCare Magnesium Phospholipid Complex
5 out of 5 stars Helps with pain and neurological issues
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 22 April 2022
This supplement has been an absolute game changer for me. I suffer with fibromialgia and a number of neurological issues such as blepherospasm. I have noticed a noticeable improvement in my facial spasms along with an improvement in pain levels. To the point I have been able to reduce my medication for my eye spasms. I will not be without these now.
5.0 out of 5 stars Stops Bed wetting
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 27 May 2021
My 13 year old daughter has never stopped bed wetting. We have absolutely tried everything to help her over the years. She has been taking this supplement for two days and the bed wetting has stopped. We are delighted.
- Magnesium Phospholipid Complex is a unique combination of magnesium and phosphatidylserine from lecithin (Sharp-PS Green) for nervous system support, mental health and wellbeing.
- Magnesium contributes to a number of important functions including normal muscle function and maintenance of bones and teeth as well as contributing to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- We use Sharp-PS Green, an advanced soya-free form of vegetarian phospholipids from sunflower lecithin delivering a standardised amount of phosphatidylserine.
- This supplement does not contain any unnecessary additives. It is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. And it comes in an environmental friendly recyclable packaging.
We are Nutrition review: A unique blend of nutrients ticking quite a few boxes including magnesium citrate and bisglycinate; two very absorbable forms. Magnesium is highly depleted in our soils and food making it a key nutrient to focus on in diet and supplementation. Especially important for menopausal women as our insulin sensitivy wains. Phosphatidylserine is often sourced from GMO soya so good to see this product is soya free.
Amino-Abendtrunk® (Amino Evening Drink)
As of late, there is another possibility for sleep & relaxation and the phase of falling asleep, namely the Biogena Amino-Abendtrunk®.
This preparation contains selected amino acids, micronutrients and plant extracts from ashwagandha and hops, and is therefore able to promote normal sleep. Ashwagandha supports a normal phase of falling asleep while hops contribute to normal sleep. Magnesium and vitamin B6 support the normal function of the nervous system and the psyche.
Relieve Anxiety & Stress ▪︎ 60 capsules ▪︎ From £14.44
Stay Calm™ is our unique blend of botanicals, adaptogens and minerals to relieve anxiety, helping you cope calmly with stress and rise to the demands of each day. With clinically studied ingredients including Ashwagandha KSM-66, Rhodiola, Cordyceps, Schisandra, L-Theanine and L-Tyrosine, Stay Calm™ supports your mood, helping you overcome stress, pressure and anxiety, providing natural balance, focus and energy. 81% of people who take Stay Calm™ find it effective.
DISCLAIMER: SUPPLEMENTS ARE IDEALLY TAKEN UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF A QUALIFIED NUTRITIONAL THERAPIST. EXERCISE CAUTION IF YOU ARE TAKING MEDICATION AND CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR. CEASE SUPPLEMENTATION IMMEDIATELY IF YOU FEEL ADVERSE EFFECTS.